Bonnie McKee is gearing up to release some great new music over the next year so we recently caught up with the singing songwriting superstar to learn more about her!
The 33-year-old entertainer – who has written songs for the likes of Katy Perry, Kesha, Ellie Goulding and Rita Ora – shared 10 Fun Facts that you probably don’t know about her in celebration of the release of her latest single “Thorns,” which you can stream below. Check them out:
- 1. I once got kicked out of a party at Prince’s house.
- 2. I don’t have any piercings on my body, including my ears.
- 3. I have a reoccurring nightmare of Tsunamis.
- 4. I once saved Katy Perry from drowning.
- 5. I was in a hip hop group…